Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wicked Wednesday #12 - New Year's Celebration!

Hi everyone - are you all recuperated from the Christmas festivities, or what?  Any big plans for New Year's Eve?  My hubby and I always stay in and celebrate quietly, but it's still fun.  We order some yummy take-out food, get a bottle of champagne, make some snacks, and settle in to watch movies.  That's my kind of celebration.  :)

So let's see who Random.org chose as the winner of the Tiddly Inks (last week's sponsor) image, Priscilla:

Congratulations Melissa O.!  Please shoot me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Steampunk Winner" in the subject line and I'll get your digi sent to you ASAP!

Our top 3 this week are:
2.) Joanne
3.) Beverly G.
4.) Melissa O.


Congrats - send an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Steampunk Top 3" in the subject line, and I'll send you along your Top 3 badge (unless you already have it)!  Thank you for following our simple rules, we really appreciate it!  :)

Now on to the new challenge for this week!  Our new challenge theme is:


New Year's Celebration

This week's generous sponsor is:
And the image we're playing with and providing as a prize to one random participant is 
Lollipop Party Girl.

Here is my creation (Jenn) - I cropped her, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and cut her so that the party hat stood out from the squared image:

Sharon used one of my favorite colors - purple - to showcase the lollipop party girl:

Mary made this colorful creation and even added a fuzzy pom-pom to the party hat:

And Chelsea's delicious polka dot background paper just works so perfectly with that lollipop:

Have fun with the New Year theme - we'll be back Saturday with a reminder post and some more inspiration for you!  Don't forget to check the "Rules" page above before linking up, thank you.  Peace.


9 comments:

  1. Congrats Melissa and to the Top 3 ladies! Looking forward to seeing your creations for next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the new Dilly Beans DT creations! Wonderful!! I'm very excited to have won - thank you random draw!!! Can't wait to play again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome & happy ATCs Jenn! i found your blog because we are both on the cheerful stamp pad design team! i plan to follow you and particpate in your new year's wicked wednesday. already thinking about which stamp to use! take good care. xo michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another Top 3 Team, and Congrats to the other winners.
    I'm looking forward to playing here in 2012--Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I love the dt creations! I finally got round to joining in!! YEY!!
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm having a little trouble with the link tool. i'll try again tomorrow but for now the link to my ATC is here: http://artfromthewell.blogspot.com/2012/01/celebrate-new-year-with-wicked.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. nevermind -- i got my atc linked up. thank you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a fun challenge, my first for 2012!! All the DT creations are great!!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete