Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wicked Wednesday #11 - Steampunk

Hello friends!  Can you BEE-LIEVE Christmas is this weekend?  I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful holiday!  Make sure you save plenty of time for crafting!  :)  We have a fun new challenge this week, but first let's see who our random winner is from last week's Christmas/Winter Holiday ATC challenge!  The winner will receive their choice of either Christmas Bird or Mistletoe Fairy from Just Some Lines, and that person is....

Congratulations Joanne!  Please shoot me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Christmas/Winter Holiday ATC Winner" in the subject line and let me know which image you would like, and I'll get it out to you ASAP!

Our top 3 this week are:
5.) hilda
6.)  Maggie H.

Congrats - send an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Christmas/Winter Holiday ATC Top 3" in the subject line, and I'll send you along your Top 3 badge (unless you already have it)!  Thank you for following our simple rules, we really appreciate it!  :)

Now on to the new challenge for this week!  Our new challenge theme is:


STEAMPUNK

If you are unsure of what steampunk is, you can find some cool ideas here.


This week's generous sponsor is:

And the image we're playing with and providing as a prize to one random participant is 
Priscilla.

Here is my creation (Jenn), I cropped Priscilla, colored her with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Prismacolor markers and inked up the edges of the ATC to distress it:
For my next ATC, I used some newsprint DP from 7Gypsies, sprayed it with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz, and then painted Priscilla's hat and gown with the smooch spritz, too.  Metal gear embellishments from Tim Holtz:

Sharon made this gorgeous mixed media ATC - love those colors and her rosy cheeks:

Mary is our newest DT member, please welcome her by leaving a comment below.  :)  Here's her debuting ATC, I absolutely ADORE what she did to Priscilla's dress!!!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week!  Please check the Rules page above, thank you.  Have a wicked awesome holiday weekend, we'll see you back here on Christmas Eve day for the Saturday reminder post.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much Mr Random Org for picking me. Happy days.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun, and what adorable examples. Welcome Mary! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking me for Top 3 my badge is on my blog!!Congrats to Joanne and all the top 3 ladies.
    Hope to be back to play with Steampunk

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely wicked ladies! :)
    Looking fabulous and very creative!! Love the bird cage dress....that gives me a good idea! LOL
    XOXO
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Joanne and to our top 3 ladies! Let's get steampunkin'! Can't wait to see all the fab creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute Priscilla's DT. Enjoy the holidays and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete