Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WW ATC Challenge #55: Full Moon

Welcome back to another week at Wicked Wednesday!  Last week our sponsor was Delicious Doodles, the winner of 4 images of choice from the shop is:
 Congrats, Abbie!  Send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Winner" in the subject line, and I'll get you hooked up with your prize.

Our top 3 for last week are:

1.) Abbie
9.) Sherryn
10.) Steph (love the Halloween butterfly!)
Congrats, ladies!  Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Top 3" in the subject line if you need the Top 3 badge.  Thank you!

Our sponsor this week, offering a $10.00 gift certificate to their rubber stamp store, is:

And our theme is:

Full Moon

My ATC uses Spooky Bat Tree, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, along with a sentiment from the "Clearly Sentimental about Art" set from My Favorite Things:

Denice used Spooky Tree and the "Shine on Harvest Moon" sentiment from DRS Designs, love how she turned it into a background image:

Sharon used all 3 of our sponsor's gorgeous images, along with a sweet witch from Just Some Lines, to create this spooky pair of ATC's:

We look forward to seeing your full moon creations this week.  Remember to link up by Tuesday evening at 7:00 p.m. EST - and please leave us a comment, we appreciate hearing from you! Peace. 

8 comments:

  1. All Dt Team ATC's are gorgeous, love the theme this week also. Well done to Top 3 and thank you for picking me as a winner am honoured xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great samples this week. Now don't faint girls, this isn't Sat. or Sun. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for selecting me for top 3. Have badge thanks
    Dt has done very well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sad am I! I only just found this challenge blog. New to ATCs and loving them and when HDH has its break I plan to be entering over the winter months. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you found us, Andrea! We look forward to seeing your work! ;)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for another interesting challenge theme! I love all the DT samples (but especially Sharon's - whew!!!) Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time entering an ATC challenge, so be kind to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. DT work is so inspirational as always. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete