Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday/Anniversary Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge!

I'm super excited for this week's challenge - so let's get right to the random winner of last week's challenge!  That would be:
Congrats, lisa/b.creative!  Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com so I can get you hooked up with your prize from A & T Digital Designs.  :)

Our top 3 for last week are:

1.) PaperWhims
8.) Ellis
12.) lisa/b.creative
 
Congrats, ladies!  If you need the Top 3 badge, please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Top 3" in the subject line.  Thanks!

Sooooo - I'm SUPER excited to announce that this week marks the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY/BIRTHDAY for the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog!!!

We've got a whole bunch of sponsors lined up for you this week!  First up we have:

MayzyArt's shop is currently on a temporary hiatus while she attends to her family so unless I hear from her before the challenge ends, I'm going to substitute a little surprise package for the random winner of this prize. 

We have so many sponsors this week, your chances of winning a prize have never been better!  Here is the list of additional sponsors for this wicked fun event:

$12.00 gift certificate:

 5 digi images of choice:

Dilo En Espanol: 2 stamps from the Megan K. Suarez line:

$12.00 gift certificate:

 2 digi stamps of choice:

4 digi stamps of choice:

Balloon Bear digi stamp:

Our Lady of Lourdes digi stamp:

MayzyArt had generously provided our DT with images to play with for our theme this week:

One Year Celebration!

Create an ATC with a birthday or anniversary theme, OR something to do with the number one.  

  My first ATC uses Bibi with Balloons:

My next ATC uses the Clown image, cropped close:

Chelsea used Amy:

Denice used Dancer's Disco:

Kim used Birthday Present Bibi:

Sharon used Shawna with Latte:

Thank you so very much to all of you for making this a fun place to be!  I have enjoyed getting to know you all through your art and I look forward to the next year creating and sharing with you.  

***Please note - participants can only win once.  If the same name comes up again, I'll re-draw (unless there are less than nine (9) participants)***
Peace. 


16 comments:

  1. congrats to you jenn, 1 year and it seems like yesterday i bet....this was super fun...thanks for the great 1 year and many more challenges to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo Jenn! A huge congrats and big birthday wishes to you at Wicked Wednesday! Let's PARTY! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenn for all of your hard work. I am thrilled and honored to be on this DT. Great job this week and always with the samples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenn and team well done, you all do a fabby job on the challenges. Well done to the Winner and also top 3, my entry for this week will soon be up lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy B'day to Wicked Wednesday!! And thanks to Jenn for all of her fantastic effort & time - it's great to be a part of the DT with the other fabulous DT Ladies too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy day for all! We have a winner, the Top 3, and a week long challenge celebrating WW's 1st birthday...a blog can't get much happier than that!
    Congrats Jenn!!
    :Dxx



    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your first anniversary!

    Great ATCs by DT team, as always.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! Happy Birthday/Anniversary!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone at WW. I ADORE your little blog as it keeps my mind active wondering what to make each week. Thank you for the fun and please keep it up.
    Mwah xxxx
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Everyone! The first batch of ATCs were so cute, but I have to say I think you've out done yourselves on the Sat. batch. You all keep our creative mojo perking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations...happy birthday...happy anniversary...happy everything about you! Love your challenge site and am glad other people feel the same way. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the Top 3 positions, I will add the badge to my blog later today! =)
    Congrats to all the other winners too!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the first year. I have entered two ATC s at the end of my post for the halloween blog hop. Thanks, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Scared to death I wasn't gonna make it. Still battling computer woes but DH saved the day just in time! WooHoo! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Sorry I didn't make it in time- thought I had until midnight tonight to squeak in. Phoo! Anywho, I thought of you: http://jensunchartedterritory.blogspot.com/2012/10/happy-birthday-wicked-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete