Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wicked Wednesday #28 - Earth Day

Hello friends - thanks for playing along with us again, we're back with some winners and a brand new challenge!  First up, the winner of the beautiful "Girl with Butterflies" image from Dilly Beans is....
 Congrats, Kerstin!  Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com and I'll get your digi out to you ASAP.

Our top 3 for last week were:

3.) Kim

Congrats, ladies!  Send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com if you need the Top 3 badge.

On to this week's challenge, our sponsor this week is:

And our new theme is:

Earth Day!

I love Earth Day - I've always been aware of the impact we have on our environment and I recycled long before it was popular.  Then my precious daughter was born on Earth Day in 1995 and it just made my fondness for the date grow even more!  LOL  :)

So today we have some ATC's to share with you that celebrate Earth Day, and the prize will be winner's choice of either of the images we've used to create with today.

My first ATC uses Bird in Tree, colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits, my DP is from My Mind's Eye:

And my next ATC uses Emo Springtime, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Prismacolor markers:

Chelsea printed her image several times, using the bird to layer and "pop" out at the bottom of the ATC:

Denice used Emo Springtime and a gorgeous sentiment that says it all:

Sharon's coloring is phenomenal, as always, love that pretty blue background:

Megan amazes me with her coloring - and this is no exception, love the pink hair and the way she combined the two images onto one ATC - genius!

And one more from Megan using the Bird in Tree image - love the blue bird and that DP - and of course her amazing coloring:

And.... we have the super-talented Joanne back with us as a guest designer again this week!  Here is Joanne's first ATC, using Emo Springtime:

Joanne's next ATC uses Bird in Tree, her coloring is just so beautiful and I love the addition of the chipboard leaves:

Link up your Earth Day ATC's below and please come visit us again on Saturday for some more Earth Day eye candy!  :)
Peace.

9 comments:

  1. This Design Team ROCKS ... I love everyone's samples this week!!! (Well I love them every week ... but I especially love this weeks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic ATC's from all the DT - great theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of Earth Day but really love where it stands for. I hope it's okay I entered my ATC and followed the rules...
    I love all the little pieces of Art from the DT! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you for choosing me as one of your top pics on last weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok jehanne im really not sure why i cant click on the next step button...makes me laugh...sorry..lol heres my entry...thanks

    Tina
    http://kiehn10.blogspot.com/2012/04/wicked-wednesday-28-earth-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great work by the DT. So happy to be able to play along this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work from the DT! Love all of the inspiration.
    Thanks for the Top 3 last week!

    Happy Earth Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad I got to squeeze in on this one, I've had my mind so filled with tech material I almost forgot how to enter a challenge. I knew you gals would be kind--you all really rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete