Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wicked Wednesday #27 - Getting Buggy

Happy Wednesday! Glad you're back with us this week - I really love that so many of you play week after week, and I hope you all feel appreciated, as you certainly are!  :)  I'm totally psyched to announce that we've got TWO fabulous guest designers with us today!  But first, let's get to the winner from last week, who gets their choice of one of the images we used from All That Scraps last week:

Congratulations Kim!  Please send me an e-mail at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Winner" in the subject line, and I'll get you hooked up with your prize.  :)

Our top 3 from last week are:
 2.) Kim

Congratulations, ladies!  If you need the Top 3 badge, send me an e-mail at JennBorj@yahoo.com

Let's get on to this week's challenge, our sponsor this week is:

And our new theme is:

Getting Buggy

My first ATC uses the image we'll be providing to one random winner this week, #335 - Girl and Butterflies, colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.  My DP is from 7Gypsies:

My next ATC uses #336 - Girl and Butterfly, colored with Prismacolor markers, Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits:

Our first guest designer this week is the fabulous... Joanne!  Joanne made this gorgeous, bright, and colorful ATC for us:

Our next guest designer this week is one of my fellow Dilly Beans DT members, the wonderfully awesome Melissa.  Melissa made this fabulous little creation, love the entire composition of this:

Chelsea's ATC is stunning with those purple eyes and that beautiful yellow butterfly (I have a thing for yellow butterflies) tucked behind it:

Sharon's beautiful pink color scheme makes me smile - and I swear the girls did not even know about my "thing" for yellow butterflies!  LOL  Yet Sharon also used one:


Denice gave a completely unique look to the image, cropping and using only a section of her hair with the butterflies - this is just stunning:

And Mary's bright and beautiful ATC is colored so beautifully, her eyes look real:
I look forward to seeing what buggy creations you can all come up with this week! Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Ladies, these samples are GORGEOUS! Great job. :)

    Thanks for the Top 3 Spot! Awesome! :) Can't wait to get started on this new challenge.

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous job with Megan's beautiful image! Thanks for voting me in the top 3 again. So glad I snuck her in. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the prize and the Top 3! So excited! Love all of the beautifully colored images the DT has this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok jenn lol the linky is officially against me, lol heres my link...this was fun

    Tina

    http://kiehn10.blogspot.com/2012/04/getting-buggy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners of last week's challenge, all the entries were fab!

    Welcome GDT...you two did an awesome job...so glad to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great designs from team, congrats to all winners. xx

    ReplyDelete