Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WW #68: Add a Charm

Happy Wednesday!  I hope you all had fun with our Embellish It! challenge last week - let's get right to the winner of the $10 certificate from Stitchy Bear Stamps:
 Congrats, Vicky M.!  Our top 3 for last week are:

 7.) trisha too

Congrats, everyone!  Please e-mail me at JennBorj@yahoo.com to get your badges and prize information.

Our sponsor this week, offering 4 images of choice from the store, is:

Our theme this week is:

Add a Charm

Add a charm of some sort to your ATC - the rest is up to you!  Our Design Team came up with some beautiful and varied artwork for you.

Chelsea:
 


Glo:


Kim:


Link up below by 7:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday.  Peace.

17 comments:

  1. Your DT are just so talented. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are GORGEOUS!!! Love the ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are GORGEOUS!! Love them Ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! These are just fabulous! Putting my thinking cap on (I hope, anyway..) xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! great DT samples,this looks like a fun challenge . And Yay! I won a prize , thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh wow thanks for choosing my ATC in the top 3 ;)))) woohooo! I'll have to think of something with this awesome new one. Fab samples from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these DT samples are so clever! You ladies are so talented! I don't always get to play(I did today,) but I do look at you all's creations! So inspiring all the time! You gals rock out the ATCs!!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these DT samples are so clever! You ladies are so talented! I don't always get to play(I did today,) but I do look at you all's creations! So inspiring all the time! You gals rock out the ATCs!!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea! Made mine removeable from a card. this time. Might do that more often. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Thank you so much for the fun challenge, and congratulations to everyone!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. finally got round here - been meaning to for yonks. Fabulous DT projects girls x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great DT samples...love those Just Some Lines stamps. Your team did a great job creating ATC's with them. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful examples this week, Great fun doing this challenge each week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic projects from the DT!!
    I am so excited to have found your ATC challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello. I have just come accross your fabulous site as well. Beautiful work from your team. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the charming work from the Design Team. Great ATCs as always. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete