Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wicked Wednesday #61: Wing It

Hi there everyone - let's get right to announcing last week's winner:
Congratulations, Bonnie Irvine!  Please contact me at JennBorj@yahoo.com so I can get you hooked up with your prize from last week's sponsor, Stitchy Bear Stamps.

Our top 3 for last week are:

4.) Cass
7.) KristyLee
8.) Vicki M.
Congrats, everyone!  Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com if you need the Top 3 badge.  Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Our sponsor this week, generously offering a $30.00 gift certificate to their store to our random winner, is:

And our new theme is:

Wing It!

Please design an ATC that includes some type of wings - I just cannot wait to see what you all come up with!

We have a TON of eye candy for you today, including art from the Stampotique Design Team as well as our Design Team!  Wicked Wednesday Designers are up first.

Jenn:


Denice:

Glo:

Kim:

Megan:

Sharon:

Stampotique Designers are up next - thank you so much for joining us, ladies!  We really appreciate you sharing your talent with us!

Astrid:

Carol:

Claire:

France:

Gez:



Jane:

Jo:

Kaz:

Kim:

Libby:

Magda:

 Maria:

Nellie:

Polly:

Sarinda:

Sue:


Holy cow - can you believe how much talent is in this post?!?  You've got to be inspired to play along with us by now, right?  :)  Link up below by Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. EST and have a great week!  Peace.

22 comments:

  1. WOW... that's a lot of inspiration! Good luck for everyone who will join! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your design team creations are awesome! Love how each of them used the stamps. Thanks for letting us sponsor you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stampotique are my most favourite stamps, just ask my pal Gez who is one of their DT and has made her sample using Jo Capper-Sandons bee , stamp. these cards are utterly amazing just love them all. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stampotique are my most favourite stamps, just ask my pal Gez who is one of their DT and has made her sample using Jo Capper-Sandons bee , stamp. these cards are utterly amazing just love them all. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to the Stampotique Design Team for joining us this week...such wonderful and creative ATC's by both DT's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! I can't even believe how fab this post is! And Stampotique as a sponsor!!!!! Be still my heart! Great work by all and congrats to last week's winners. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!!!!!! So much inspiration! I loved ALL of these projects. Many of them made me giggle. I am TOTALLY playing along this week. Amazing prize! Thank you to everyone for showing off your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome challenge, and what a visual treat from both DT's
    I hope I can get my act together to enter x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This weeks challenge is looking great. Thank you for the invite! Great samples from the Wicked Weds gang too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! so many different uses for wings, great inspiration everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow tremendous atc's definitely mini works of art each and every one, how many atc can you enter please x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just read the rules, lol, thanks for the challenge, x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to winner and top three. So many wonderful ATC's by all the designers. A real feast for the eyes. Love and Peace, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this challenge- and all the DT and guest DT projects are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have the most gorgeous design team and guests ATC's on display. Love all the Stampotique images used. Sarinda your card is hilarious! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank for choosing me in the top 3 . This is such a fun challenge blog. Congrats to the winner and the other top 3's :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the Winged challenge and what an extraordinary array of DT inspiration... looking forward to hopping round for a closer look!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the wonderful challenge and the stunning examples. Here are a lot of inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Tons of inspiration from the two teams here. It's been delightful to view ...and view again...and again :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all the inspirational pieces for this theme. I would love some stampotique..as I have none as of yet. Woot..I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bah, forgot to comment the other day when I posted my ATC. I've been a follower for quite awhile and finally got around to actually making an ATC in order to enter. :) I think you ladies are all incredibly talented and I love looking at each of your creations. Thanks for so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome contest this week! Can't believe I waited till the last second to join

    ReplyDelete