Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wicked Wednesday #33 - Mexican Folk Art

Happy Wednesday!  The sun is shining here in northern California and it's hard to not be happy when the sun is shining, dontcha think?  :)  So in the spirit of happiness, let's announce last week's random winner of four (4) images from Sassy Studio, and that winner is...
Congratulations CTgirl Rene!  Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW #32 Winner" in the subject line and I'll get you hooked up with Sassy Studio to claim your prize.

Our top 3 from last week are:


Congrats, ladies!  If you need the Top 3 badge, shoot me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW #32 Top 3" in the subject line and I'll send it along to you.

Our sponsor this week is a personal favorite of mine:

Megan from Dilly Beans provided our team with several of her cool images for our new theme:

Mexican Folk Art

One random winner this week will get to choose one of these cool images as their prize.   Let's see what we've got for you this week, first up I need to introduce our brand new DT member, Kim:

Kim has been a faithful player for a while now.  I loved her style and am so glad she agreed to join us!  Here's her very first ATC as a DT member, using Day of the Dead Frida:

 I created an ATC using a sentiment from Dilly Beans and Sugar Skull, colored with Prismacolor markers and lots of glitter:

My next ATC uses Day of the Dead Frida (colored with Prismacolor markers, pencils, and mineral spirits) along with a sentiment from my fellow Dilly Beans DT member Abby's store, Dilo en Espanol:

Sharon used Sugar Skulls & Flowers Framed, and I love the soft colors she used:

Denice used Sugar Skull and Flowers, LOVE the way she did the orange hair, and the coloring is just superb:

Chelsea used Sugar Skull, love the sentiment - she's such a clever girl:

As you can see, Dilly Beans has LOTS of fun images you can use to play along with us this week - or you can use your imagination!  Just make sure it's an ATC and that you follow the theme.  This week's theme might be a bit more challenging, but that's what makes it a challenge blog!  Hope to see you linking up soon!  Have a wicked awesome week. Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! DT...these ATCs are just FABULOUS!! I love all the bright, fun colors. This one's going to be fun... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats CTgirl Rene...enjoy your new images!

    YeeHaw and Congrats to the Top 3!

    WELCOME Kim!!!

    WELCOME to all the new followers...hope you get the chance to play along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for my Top 3, I got it posted on my sidebar under my badge, I'll have to go back and fine the previous Top 3's I've gotten and add them. I like the new challenge, but you know you won't see me til Sunday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Kim. Great ATCs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, it's Monday-general living kicking my behind--love all your colorful and inspiring samples DT.

    ReplyDelete