Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wicked Wednesday #25 - Easter or Bunnies/Chicks

Happy Wednesday!  :)  We didn't have a lot of entrants into our BABIES challenge last week, only 6 - which means more than half of you get prizes, as our generous sponsor 

provided 4 gift certificates!  Our randomly chosen winner of the first prize, a $20 gift certificate to the store, is:
 5.) tina

Winner of the $5.00 gift certificates are:
Congratulations, ladies!  Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Week 24 Winner" in the subject line to claim your prize!

Our top 3 for last week are:

4.) Mandy

Congrats, ladies!  Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Top 3" in the subject line, and I'll send along your Top 3 badge for your blog!

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
 Michelle generously allowed our DT to play with 2 of her fabulous images, and the random winner for this week will get to choose between Happy Easter Bunny and Harvey the Easter Bunny as their prize!  :)

I used Happy Easter Bunny for my first ATC, colored with Prismacolor markers and mounted on DP from Stampin' Up!:

My next ATC uses Harvey the Easter Bunny, colored with Copics and matted on SU! DP:

Mary made a 3-D ATC with the beautiful Happy Easter Bunny:

I love how Denice cropped Harvey for her colorful ATC:

Sharon used Oh Happy Spring, LOVE the fabric and the coloring techniques, so unique:


I simply adore Chelsea's pink gingham background (have I told you I have a "thing" for gingham??), Harvey looks so sweet here:


I hope you play along with us this week and show us your Easter ATC's or ATC's featuring bunnies/chicks!
Peace. 

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!!! Great Easter themed ATC's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the winners!! DT...your ATCs are amazing! I'm really going to try to participate this week... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work and congrats to the winners from last week! I had an image printed out but just couldn't get it together. Hoepfully this week, eh? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats winners, thank you...so exciting....lovely cards for this new challenge to

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. me and mr froggy are not getting along again ...lol heres my entry jenn

    http://kiehn10.blogspot.com/2012/03/wicked-wednesday-25-easter-or.html

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not working for me either. Here's the link but I'll try again in the morning. xxD
    http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2012/03/wicked-wednesday-atc-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOps! Still having Linky probs. Got another one. xxD
    http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2012/03/and-another.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. WooHoo...congrats to the winners!

    I can't wait to see all the Easter/Bunny themed ATC's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, mine is so plain compared to all the rest of the wonderful creations this week. I'll have to step it up a bit if I want to hang out here;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo hoo! This is fun! Congrats to the winners, and great job, DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just in time agaaaaaain ^^ But here is my ATC. DT cards for this week are cute, they are very nice to see :)

    ReplyDelete