Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WW ATC #52: Flowers with a Dark Twist

Hello friends!  Thanks for stopping by again - we are so thankful for all of you!  Let's get right to last week's winner - That would be:
Congrats, KristyLee.  Please send an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Winner" in the subject line, and I'll get you hooked up with your prize from Squiggle Stamps!

Our top 3 for last week are:

10.) RedKitty

Congrats, girls!  Please send an e-mail to me at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Top 3" in the subject line if you need the Top 3 badge.  Thanks for playing with us!

Our sponsor this week, who is providing the same images provided to the DT as a prize, is:

Our new theme this week is:

Flowers with a Dark Twist

I used the Skulls & Rose digi image, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and mounted on a playing card that I had applied a thin coat of Gesso to:

I love how Chelsea fussy-cut the Skulls & Roses image - and the background with the large word is so perfect for this image:

Denice also used the Skulls & Roses image, and she colored it so beautifully it just seems so realistic:

Kim used the Skull with Top Hat image, printing it multiple times and creating a really cool effect on her ATC with those spider webs in the background:

Sharon also used the Skull with Top Hat, fjdkal:

You really need to check out the designers' blogs - they give such great detail about their projects and they love to hear from you!  :)

So Flowers with a Dark Twist - think skulls, decorated coffins, anything creepy with flowers.  Thanks for hanging out with us - can't wait to see what you create!  Remember to link up by 7:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday.  Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Great samples .... Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to the Winner and also the Top 3. Just love what the DT team have done this week those images are fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great DT samples...love the skull images you used! thanks for the flowers with dark twist challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to KristyLee and the Top 3!
    This is another fun challenge this week...I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this one! There's no such thing as too dark or too twisted...right?!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I am so thrilled I won!!!! OMG!
    I truly love all of the DT's ATCs! They are all so fabulous! Also congrats to the Top 3 way to go!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! These are immense! Fabulous one and all. Hope I can get my crafting mojo back to play along. Gotta check out that sponsor. Soooo cool! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just placed an entry, I do hope you all like it. I also gave a shout-out to the DTs on my blog! Thanks for the challenge!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the skulls and roses another great week DT.

    ReplyDelete