Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WW#6 - Flowerful ATC's - Dilly Beans!

Well it's Wednesday again and you know what that means - time for another fun ATC challenge!  I was amazed at the diversity in the ATC's posted for the ANGEL themed challenge last week - we had everything from beautiful hand-painted angels to gothic looking funky angels!  So let's get right down to business and let Random.org choose who will receive the sweet Flower Angel image from our generous sponsor, Just Some Lines:
Congratulations Mary!  Please shoot me an e-mail at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Angelic ATC Winner" in the subject line and I'll get your Just Some Lines Flower Angel digi out to you ASAP!

Our top 3 this week are:

9.)  steph

Congratulations!  Please send an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Angelic ATC Top 3" in the subject line, and I'll send you along your Top 3 badge (unless you already have it)!  (I checked to be sure the winner and top 3 had followed the rules before posting, thank you for doing so.)

Now on to the new challenge for this week!  Our new challenge theme is:


Flowerful

So this one's pretty easy - simply create an ATC and include flowers. This week's generous sponsor is:

And the image we're playing with and providing as a prize to one random participant is Rosie Framed.

 Here's what my awesome Design Team and myself have come up with for this week!

I colored my Rosie Framed image as a blonde, you can read the complete details about it on my blog here:
Megan is a regular champ at creating ATC's and this week she rocked her own design with this gorgeous piece of artwork (I am totally jealous of the way she colors black hair, by the way):

Sharon made this absolutely phenomenal fabric ATC - look at that stitching!  Let's just say they threw me out of home ec and into a typing class (that I totally kicked butt in, BTW)... I am in awe of stitching/sewing on crafts:

I absolutely love the way Chelsea did the eyes on her Rosie ATC, they are sort of hypnotizing, aren't they?

There's something about red and black and white that just grabs the eye, right?  Pauline totally rocked it with her bright and cheerful Rosie:

So remember to check the rules and guidelines before submitting and link up your ATC below by next Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. EST.  Can't wait to see your flowerful creations!  Peace.


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful atc's ladies, love the way they all use the same image, but in totally different ways. hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done to the Winner and Top 3 , So sorry Time just flew past me last week and didnt get a chance to play along, Hope to this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Thanks for putting me in the top three! =D Congrats to Mary, Susan and Steph! DT...y'all did an awesome job. Your ATC's are all fun, and it's so neat to see how different the same image can look when used by different people. Can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Mary and to the top 3 ladies, great ATC's from the DT will have a rummage in my stamps and come back and play!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fabulous inspiration from the DT! Congrulations to the winners. Sorry, I didn't get chance to play last week.. hoping to make up for it this week!

    Have a great week. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your graphic use of this stamp, Dilly Beans,you've my heart. Congrats to last weeks winners, some real beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've played & blogged! Have a great weekend.Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh YEA! This time it worked! Fab creations ladies! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was so cool to win last week's challenge! Thank you everyone for your positive input; I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete